Adblocker Detected! Please Consider Reading This Notice.
We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads! We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising. Please add US to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
Dishing out love with a side of sarcasm.
1. When her kids dared to tell her she couldn’t make them do something:
2. When she perfectly expressed the thoughts of every parent of a junior high school-aged daughter:
3. When she felt awesome about herself without feeling the need to prove it to anyone:
Something tells me Roseanne wouldn’t have been a fan of Pinterest.
4. When she stood up for her kids:
5. When she knew just what to say when her kids were all up in her business:
7. When she knew how to shut down her teenager:
Sorry, Becky. Point, set, match to Mom.
8. And, more impressively, when she knew how to shut down Darlene:
9. When she made sure DJ knew early on how amazing she was:
10. And when she made him know she would always be there for him even when he wasn’t crazy about the idea:
11. When her kids pulled that “I wish I were never born” crap:
12. When she had eyes in the back of her head:
Nice try, DJ.
13. When she refused to let her daughter fall prey to gender stereotypes:
14. When she made it clear who was the boss:
Roseanne wasn’t a big fan of the patriarchy.
15. When she dressed her kids in the BEST Halloween costumes:
16. And when she nailed her Halloween costume, too.
Also, shout out to Dan for his A+ costume.
17. When she called bullshit on Thanksgiving prep:
18. When she knew just how to respond to Becky’s request not to embarrass her:
19. And lastly, when despite all of the challenges that come with being a parent, she knew how to let loose and enjoy the ride: