Adblocker Detected! Please Consider Reading This Notice.
We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads! We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising. Please add US to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
One of the best parts of Halloween is all the treats you (and your little ones) get to indulge in.
I don’t have much creativity when it comes to spooky goodies — the only sweets I give out are the kind you can buy at the store. But if you love making delicious desserts and cute treats for your little ones, you have to check out these awesome recipes.
Whether you’re scrambling to bake something for your kid’s school Halloween party or just want a fun indulgence for yourself, you can’t go wrong with these creepy delights.
1. How cute are these Rice Krispie treat monsters?
2. The only thing scary about these ghost brownies is that they’ll definitely run out fast.
3. This Bundt cake is a perfectly festive way to get into the Halloween spirit.
4. No baking is required for these easy pumpkin cheesecake truffle mummies!
5. Send your little witch to their Halloween party in style with these wicked hat cookies.
6. I’ve always been terrified of eight-legged creatures, but these mini donut spiders are definitely changing my mind.
7. A bloody cake is really the only way to go when it comes to Halloween party desserts.
8. Make pretzels way more fun by turning them into monster eyeballs!
9. These ghost meringues only look scared because they’re about to be gobbled up.
10. Dracula’s dentures might look a little freaky, but they sure are delicious.
11. Why eat plain hot dogs on All Hallows’ Eve when you can dress them up as mummies?
12. These monster Oreo truffles might just be too adorable to eat.
13. Nothing says Halloween like a pumpkin patch, especially when it comes in brownie form.
14. I might be slightly drooling over these spider cookies.
15. Make your own tiny witch’s brew with these cauldron cupcakes.
16. Chocolate chip spider cookies are a super simple (and super tasty) Halloween treat.
17. These Frankenstein pretzels let you bring your own sweet little monsters to life.
18. You’d better eat these monster donuts fast, or they might take a bite out of you first.
19. Twinkies are even better when they’re transformed into mummy pops.
20. With some Oreos, candy eyes, and peanut butter cups, you can have your own adorable mini bat treats.
Okay, if I ever get over my treat-making laziness, I’m definitely going to give all of these a try. They look way too yummy to resist.